ShadowSea
Got juicy gossip? Useful intel? A bone to pick? An intellectual itch to scratch? This is the place. We don't filter what is said, so if you have a problem with Humanis crap or corp toadies, it's not our fault: take it up with them.

Forums

Date: 08/13/2009

By: Narcy

Subject: Limits

So, what's everybody's limits, here? I mean, we are the criminal element of Seattle and beyond here, yes? So how far do we go with our crime? Just curious how far some of you can go before the tattered remnant of a conscience fluttering around your breast starts to pain you.

Me, I'll break laws that don't hurt anyone. I'll steal, lie, cheat, and swindle, but I'm not putting anyone in the ground, nor doing something that falls into the realm of depravity: rape, torture, selling my soul.

By: Faust

Subject: Re: Limits

You're joking, right? You DO realize the average runner will blow away a few security guard in their career, likely making widows and orphans of their families. And you're putting them on the street, where they WILL be raped.

Or, maybe you leave your guards alive. Fair chance the corp thinks they were in on the job, and they'll torture to get the answers they want. So much for your reprecussive compass, chump.

And as for selling your soul: what do you call what you do for the Johnson?

Funny, all the fuss people make over a soul. I never got any use out of mine, but I got plenty of perks for it's sale.

By: Benedict

Most of the world has sold out, already. Often as not, the forces you think are acting to save the world are really just finding new angles on squeezing it.

You've got your own code. It extends exactly as far as your ability to perceive the world and your ability to kill to enforce that code. Worrying about anything further than that is the road to sleepless nights and impotent madness.

By: Tremens

Morality is for people who want to live life with blinders. We're in the shadows because we CAN'T live in the light. Give me two slaps of Bliss and my change, and I'll blow anything you like, no matter who's inside.

By: Xcess

Subject: Re: Re: Limits

You are disgusting.

By: Big Red

Look out for you and yours, and grab up what you can. The day you stop hustling is the day you stop breathing and keeping.

Date: 08/09/2009

By: The Question

Subject: Dragon eggs?

Has anyone heard the rumor that dragon eggs are stored in the Space Needle? Yeah, they totally have a dragon incubator in there all ready for any eggs that need extra care. I have it from a very reliable source (works there) and he's even seen the eggs themselves!

Why in such a public place? Because people aren't likely to look there! And the restaurant itself is very posh, so it has a limited clientele!

By: Dahlia

Subject: Re: Dragon eggs?

What the hell are you on? I mean... what is this?

By: The Question

Subject: Re: Dragon eggs?

This? This is the truth, baby-doll! This is what the public needs to know! What the public has a RIGHT to know!

By: Plan 9

Subject: Re: Re: Dragon eggs?

No one ever listens to me...

Search site

Contact

Shadow Sea Anonymizer