ShadowSea
Got juicy gossip? Useful intel? A bone to pick? An intellectual itch to scratch? This is the place. We don't filter what is said, so if you have a problem with Humanis crap or corp toadies, it's not our fault: take it up with them.

Forums

Date: 08/10/2009

By: The Question

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Dragon eggs?

That's because you're just some nutcase.

Date: 07/09/2009

By: Dahlia

Subject: For the hacker that has everything?

Hey there's a certain hacker in my life who has a birthday coming up. I want to get him something special, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

I'm willing to drop around 50,000.

By: Slamm-O

Subject: Re: For the hacker that has everything?

Something involving latex, lace, and a little bit of butterscotch.

By: Netcat

Subject: Re: Re: For the hacker that has everything?

You're a pig.

*sigh* I said he was a friend, not a friend with benefits, frag-head.

By: Warlock

Subject: Re: For the hacker that has everything?

Custom code. Most hackers only want their own progs, but there are plenty who will accept a really sweet device. Consider hardware for their rig, like Fetch modules.

It really depends on what he does. Sweet viruses and worms, search progs, armor, all kinds of things. It all depends. I'd say Agents are the gift you can't go wrong with, though. A topline unit speced to his tastes. ;)

Date: 07/22/2009

Thanks! I think I'll have a very happy friend on his birthday. :)

Date: 07/08/2009

By: SlicerDicer

Subject: Gang Activity in Redmond

Someone, or something, is uniting a lot of the smaller gangs in the Barrens. Some members of some of the bigger gangs are getting swept up into it, even. I've seen Red Rovers, Crimson Crush, and more. Usually the brutal types. Anybody got a lead on the cause?

By: KEUC

Subject: Re: Gang Activity in Redmond

Not sure on the cause, but some of the related "street industries" are getting hit. Drug dealers are getting off the streets, along with the joygirls and boys. These united gangers are taking a real smash-and-grab mentality, real hostile urban tribal stuff. Take what they want and smash whatever is left. This includes metahumans who get in their way... I suspect this is where the Gaslight Ghoul rumors are coming from.

By: Budro

Subject: Re: Re: Gang Activity in Redmond

Gaslight Ghoul?

Search site

Contact

Shadow Sea Anonymizer