ShadowSea
Got juicy gossip? Useful intel? A bone to pick? An intellectual itch to scratch? This is the place. We don't filter what is said, so if you have a problem with Humanis crap or corp toadies, it's not our fault: take it up with them.

Forums

Date: 04/29/2009

By: Crimson

Subject: Re: Hestaby

No takers, eh?

By: Orange Queen

Subject: Re: Re: Hestaby

Some people know better than to meddle in the affairs of dragons. Who knows what you'll find?

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Hestaby

Never stopped me before, OQ. >:)

Date: 04/22/2009

By: Небольшой Медведь (Little Bear)

Subject: The Ethics of Wetwork

Мне предлагали хороший бит cred на днях, чтобы гарантировать, что кто - то был flatlined к концу недели. Я выключил работу, потому что это казалось немного слишком холодным для моей крови, но это получило меня размышление: как только кто - то отмечен для смерти, они столь же хороши как уведено, правильно? Я подразумеваю, ЧЕЙ - ТО собирающийся выродок их, и они собираются платиться за это. Имеет значение, кто тянет спусковой механизм?

Online Translator...

(I got offered a good bit of cred the other day to ensure someone was flatlined by week's end. I turned down the work because it seemed a little too cold for my blood, but it got me thinking: once someone is marked for death, they're as good as gone, right? I mean, SOMEONE'S gonna geek them, and they're gonna get paid for it. Does it matter who pulls the trigger?)

Date: 04/22/2009

By: Bonetti

Subject: Shitstorm Outside Shasta?

My contacts around Hestaby's nest tell me there was an op on the mounatain a few days ago. A couple explosions made the news. Anybody know what went down?

Date: 04/09/2009

By: The Octagon

Subject: Putting the Word Out

Hey, folks. Some of you know our crew out of New Orleans. Well, some runners out of Seattle did us a good turn recently. They didn't get half as much out of the deal as we did, and helped us turn a damn fine profit. You get a chance to work with Slash, Dahlia, or Syn, you'll be doing yourself a favor to take it.

Drinks are on us next time you're in the Big Easy, guys.

Date: 02/18/2009

By: Fatima

Subject: Ork Underground Dissappearances

Has anyone else noticed squatter contacts in the Underground vanishing? I've got a lot of friends saying the same in the Tacoma region. If anyone knows what's going on, I'll consider it a favor if you clue me in.

Subject: Re: Ork Underground Dissappearances

Check in with the warrens in the area now, they know the score. The Big A is after the people who put a stop to it, so throw some smoke up. They got a haul of ork women and kids out of a biotech lab. Feel free to pick through the lab before they reclaim it, the outer walls respond to Plasteel-7 compound, but be careful: the place is swimming in escaped subjects, and they eat people.

By: Fatima

Subject: Re: Re: Ork Underground Dissappearances

Thanks, Crimson. Will do. Good work.

Search site

Contact

Shadow Sea Anonymizer