ShadowSea
Got juicy gossip? Useful intel? A bone to pick? An intellectual itch to scratch? This is the place. We don't filter what is said, so if you have a problem with Humanis crap or corp toadies, it's not our fault: take it up with them.

Forums

Date: 07/08/2009

By: Snopes

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Gang Activity in Redmond

Not much on your history, are you? The Gaslight Ghoul was one of the monikers for Jack the Ripper, a serial killer from a few hundred years ago. His MO was to kill prostitutes and dismember them. The legend attributes all kinds of qualities to him: I've heard everything from preAwakening Infected, or a mage using blood magic to keep mystic powers before the Awakening. Then you've got the really crazy stuff: time traveling friend of HG Wells, member of the Illuminati or Freemasons, whathaveyou.

None of this changes the fact that the cases occurring in the barrens bear a striking resemblance to the same crimes from so long ago.

By: Big Red

Subject: Re: Gang Activity in Redmond

Think that has anything to do with the destruction of the Zeros and the Road Spikes in Redmond? Gang war, they got swept up?

By: Crimson

Subject: Re: Re: Gang Activity in Redmond

No. :)

Date: 06/28/2009

By: Dragoon

Subject: New video

Has anyone seen that video of the two chicks in some store getting all hot and heavy in some foam? It was up a few days ago, but was yanked off. Really hot stuff! One of the girls looked familiar...

Anyone know if it's on another site?

Date: 06/29/2009

Subject: Re: New video

Hey, Tali, you know anything about that one?

Date: 06/30/2009

By: Dahlia

Subject: Re: Re: New video

I haven't seen it. Isn't my kind of thing, frankly.

By: Chekov

Subject: A "friendly" warning

Red,

You're on my list, braht. I'm tired of you taking all the prime jobs. I'm tired of your taking all the work that is rightfully others. You're on my list, so you'd better just retire now, braht if you know what's fucking good for you.

Take heed to this warning before I make things really tough for you.

Subject: Re: A "friendly" warning

See you on the streets, chummer.

Date: 05/12/2009

By: Warlock

Subject: Ninjas!

Holy shit! Someone actually sent a ninja to attack me last night! I'm holed up somewhere I keep for occasions just like this, bouncing everything I post through a half a dozen routers and anonymizers. Black pajamas and katanas and everything! The real clincher was the tattoo on the arm. I did some digging. If it weren't for my immaculate defense grid, I'd be dead. Who the fuck did I piss off?

Anybody feel like throwing a dog a bone? I'd be happy to return the favor...

Date: 04/22/2009

Subject: Hestaby

Anybody know anything past the obvious about the great dragon Hestaby? Most of my contacts either want nothing to do with a great dragon or are tight lipped. And the Matrix keeps directing me to the the Children of the Dragon site.

Search site

Contact

Shadow Sea Anonymizer